The high-tech program consists of highly-trained professionals available to administer intravenous therapy and to educate patients and caregivers in this and other forms of parenteral and enteral therapy in the comfort of their own homes. This care offers patients a safe and effective alternative to hospitalization
- Antibiotic Patients can be treated at home for a wide range of infectious diseases, including osteomyelitis, endocarditis, and lyme disease.
- Hydration - therapy for clients experiencing dehydration due to hyperemesis or other gastrointestinal symptoms as a primary diagnosis or secondary effect of treatment.
- Nutrition - Services are available for patients receiving total parenteral nutrition and enteral feedings.
- Pain Management - Patients with end-stage cancer, neurological diagnoses, or other conditions requiring pain control can be maintained at home with a continuous infusion pump to reduce pain and enhance their quality of life.
- Other Intravenous Therapies - Intravenous Immunoglobulin, Factor 8 and Iron chelation are available within a physician ordered plan of care to clients of HHC Health and Home Care.